From David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Re: Cannot deploy jetspeed-1.5 with maven
Date Fri, 05 Nov 2004 20:29:55 GMT
Nikolaos Athanasis wrote:

> hello all,
>
> I am working with jetspeed 1.5.
>
> My problem is that i cannot find the right maven  command to deploy my
> jetspeed application and copy all compiled files into
> $TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/jetspeed directory without first building the jar
> file and the copy it into $TOMCAT_HOME/webapps folder.
>
> If i am not correct, i must use a property of maven in my
> project.properties file. But i cannot find it anywhere in the
> maven documentation.
>

> Could please anyone help me?

I'll try.
Been so long since I setup my build.properties for J1 forgot how actually...

The required build properties are defined here:

http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-1/plugin/sample-usage.html

Recommend overriding these properties in your $HOME/build.properties

Important property to override for deployment to Tomat using Maven:

# example
maven.war.appserver.home = ${HOME}/apache/tomcat/

--
David Sean Taylor
Bluesunrise Software