From David Jencks <djen...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: JdbcConnectionDescriptor problem
Date Wed, 24 Nov 2004 16:23:20 GMT
I don't remember the details, but when I was integrating jetspeed into
geronimo I had this problem and it was caused by the component jndi
context (java:comp/env...) not being set up properly before a servlets
init method was called.  After fixing this geronimo bug and setting up
an appropriate resource-ref I was able to get Jetspeed to work.

david jencks