From Anshu Dureja <anshu_dur...@yahoo.com>
Subject I want to deploy jetspeed2 on tomcat without dropping tables in production database ?
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2004 14:44:15 GMT
Hello All,

I have an existing oracle database for jetspeed2 and now i want to deploy jetspeed2 on tomcat
server without intializing the production database.
   Is there anything similar to "maven quickStart"  which i can run after "maven allClean
allBuild" to deploy jetspeed2 on tomcat without deleting any data in production database?
  I have tried "maven jetspeed2:deploy.portal" but it is not working for me because i don't
have "jetspeed.war" file in tomcat\webapps which gets copied into tomcat\webapps folder when
i run "maven quickStart".

Please let me know if i can do that using anyother maven task.

Thanks in advance
Anshu