From "Devinder Sachdeva" <devinder.sachd...@db.com>
Subject Re: Error creating temporary file
Date Thu, 20 May 2004 17:55:19 GMT
Thanks again Taylor,

Our application runs well on local machine (NT) and other testing linux
box which does not restrict creation temp files at root dir in  tomcat.

Here our issue is our   production Linux server with Tomcat   we are not
allowed to  create temp files in root dir which Jetspeed is doing now. We
need to find out whereJetspeed creates these files and replace with  some
unrestricted dir or other dir.

Regards

Devinder

David Sean Taylor <david@bluesunrise.com>
05/20/2004 01:48 PM
Please respond to "Jetspeed Developers List"