From David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Re: [J2] Broken Build
Date Fri, 21 May 2004 23:37:43 GMT

On May 21, 2004, at 2:23 PM, Scott T Weaver wrote:

> This is fixed by removing the proxy="dynamic" from the class
> descriptor.  I would suggest using proxies only in collection
> descriptors for now, which works fine.  We can address the dynamic
> proxies/classloading issues at a later date as that is less of an issue
> than getting all sub projects using the same release of OJB.
>
> p.s.
> In regards to dynamic proxies.  Since, TMK, we are not seeing any
> issues
> with performance and since they tend to cause more problems then they
> solve, I propose we limit the use of dynamic proxies until we are
> positive they work 100% of the time in all situations.

I removed all dynamic proxies
Now Im getting a class not found error on o.a.jprefs.om.impl.NodeImpl

Im still wondering if we are having a simple class loader problem
Since this exception occurs within the context of the /security portlet
application,
Im wondering if the cross context class loader is failing to find the
prefs jar