From David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Re: [j2] Portal Test Failue (groovy.lang.GroovyRuntimeException)
Date Fri, 21 May 2004 20:59:30 GMT

On May 21, 2004, at 1:38 PM, David Pankros wrote:

>>> I was getting that exact same error!
>>> Roger, see, Im not the only one!
>>

>> we should get a snapshot of the repository for builds that
>> fail. We might discover a pattern in library conflicts.
>> I don't see another solution. FOr now at least!
>
> Well, my re-build on windows failed with the same error again.  My
> build
> under linux is still going (slow server).
>
> One thing I forgot to mention is that the maven.xml I have doesn't
> know how
> to create jetspeed-api-2.0-a1-dev.jar.  Because of this I need to go
> into
> that directory and build it with the deployJar goal.

Thats standard procedure, its a new sub project and you need to 'prime
the pump'

> One other item of note is that I DID change change the configuration
> to use
> mysql (as per the instructions).  The linux build is using HSQL. Maybe
> (crossing fingers) it will work better.

Im building with MySQL too

> Do you want me to zip up my failed repo and ftp it somewhere?

I have no idea what to look for, so it wouldn't really help since I
don't know the cause of the problem
This is a very strange problem with Pico
Im still suspicious that there are 2 different Pico jars in the build
But as was pointed out to me numerous times when I had this same
problem, "Works for me" :-(