From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject Re: [VOTE:JS2-30] Name of the new "core" source tree.
Date Fri, 21 May 2004 14:00:41 GMT
Jeez, I know I asked for a quick execution of Scotts merging but I can
hardly keep up with it now ;-)

I was out all day too so while its way too late I'd like to give +1 for
jetspeed-api as well.

Keep up the speed Scott. I very much like what I see, especially being
able to move to OJB 1.0rc6 (haven't had the time to check it out though).

Regards,

Ate