From "Christophe Lombart" <christophe.lomb...@sword-technologies.com>
Subject Re: JSR170 and JCMS2
Date Wed, 19 May 2004 19:39:49 GMT
I'm just reading  thoses spec. Yes, JSR170 has a place in JCMS.
Obviously, I see JSR 170 as an implementation for the persistence layer
in JCMS but it is certainly to early for different reasons :
.
* What will be its success ? Hope it will be better than JDO.
* I think it is not yet clear for the java dev like me : there is 2 jsr
(170 & 147) which are dealing whith content repository. Why 2 ?

Anyway, it is a very interesting API.

Christophe