From David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Re: [J2] Borken Build
Date Fri, 21 May 2004 21:09:29 GMT

On May 19, 2004, at 6:27 AM, David Le Strat wrote:

> That's what you should see.  This message, though not
> very elegant highlights the issue that I reported
> earlier with getPortletApplicationEntity() returning
> null...
>
> I guess unless someone looks into it, that's the next
> thing on my list to be able to get user-attributes
> mapping to work.
>
> Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Read my commit message from today, ServletRequestImpl

Thought I had it fixed then
Unfortunately I updated to RC6 and then the whole OJB support started
failing in the RowReader instantiation
Think its a class loader issue, not sure why it would start with RC6
though.

--
David Sean Taylor
Bluesunrise Software