From David Le Strat <dlest...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [J2] Borken Build
Date Fri, 21 May 2004 21:20:50 GMT
Thanks David,

I just read your commit, the issue is weird.
I am actually looking into it but it seems that the
upgrade to RC6 caused other issues.  isUserInRole is
also breaking now.  I am trying to narrow down the
problem.

I am now getting the following error:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.jetspeed.om.portlet.impl.PortletApplicationLocalizedFieldImpl

Regards,

David.