From David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Re: [j2] Portal Test Failue (groovy.lang.GroovyRuntimeException)
Date Fri, 21 May 2004 17:27:09 GMT

On May 21, 2004, at 10:13 AM, David Pankros wrote:

> When building j2 with an "allClean allBuild" I get the following, which
> prevents successful completion of the build.  (see below) Is anyone
> else
> getting this error?
>
> -Dave
>
> ---- log -----
>
> <snip/>
>     [junit] cn=org.nanocontainer.script.groovy.GroovyContainerBuilder
>     [junit] groovy.lang.GroovyRuntimeException: Could not find which
> method
> to invoke from this list: [public
> org.picocontainer.defaults.ComponentParameter(java.lang.Class), public
> org.picocontainer.defaults.ComponentParameter(java.lang.Object)] for
> arguments: []
>     [junit] 	at groovy.lang.MetaClass.chooseMethod(MetaClass.java:1104)
>     [junit] 	at
> groovy.lang.MetaClass.invokeConstructor(MetaClass.java:323)
>     [junit] 	at

I was getting that exact same error!
Roger, see, Im not the only one!

The only fix I had for it was to delete my entire local repository
(maven)
The consensus is that a jar was corrupted, but hell, I had this exact
same problem on 3 different machines here

Im thinking we have some pico jar problems
I see in the build that there are now 2 different pico jars referenced
in different components
I think that JS2-46 will solve this, but if you need a lunch break,
delete your repo, and rebuild...

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JS2-46?page=history