From Scott T Weaver <scotts-jetspeed-l...@binary-designs.net>
Subject Re: [J2] constants or components
Date Thu, 27 May 2004 20:59:12 GMT
Just something i was looking into for dependency injection.  It's
probably best we go back to using a constant parameter.  Got a little
over zealous i guess ;)

On Thu, 2004-05-27 at 16:35, David Sean Taylor wrote:
> Scott,
>
> Lookin at this code from jetspeed.groovy:
>
>     container.registerComponentInstance("navigationKeys",
> "_,a,m,s,r,i,pm,ps,:")
>
> I suspect we may be moving to a JetspeedConfiguration class for
> configuration such as this, but Im just interested as to why the
> constant Strings are considered components

*           Scott T. Weaver              *
*         <weaver@apache.org>            *
*     <http://www.einnovation.com>       *
*   Apache Jetspeed Enterprise Portal    *
*     Apache Pluto Portlet Container     *
* OpenEditPro, Website Content Mangement *
*     <http://www.openeditpro.com>       *