From Scott T Weaver <scotts-jetspeed-l...@binary-designs.net>
Subject Re: [J2] Broken Build
Date Fri, 21 May 2004 21:23:28 GMT
This is fixed by removing the proxy="dynamic" from the class
descriptor.  I would suggest using proxies only in collection
descriptors for now, which works fine.  We can address the dynamic
proxies/classloading issues at a later date as that is less of an issue
than getting all sub projects using the same release of OJB.

p.s.
In regards to dynamic proxies.  Since, TMK, we are not seeing any issues
with performance and since they tend to cause more problems then they
solve, I propose we limit the use of dynamic proxies until we are
positive they work 100% of the time in all situations.

Regards,
*           Scott T. Weaver              *
*         <weaver@apache.org>            *
*     <http://www.einnovation.com>       *
*   Apache Jetspeed Enterprise Portal    *
*     Apache Pluto Portlet Container     *
* OpenEditPro, Website Content Mangement *
*     <http://www.openeditpro.com>       *