From Scott T Weaver <scotts-jetspeed-l...@binary-designs.net>
Subject Re: [J2] Borken Build
Date Thu, 20 May 2004 19:21:47 GMT
I have seen corrupted jars come down through Maven before, it's not
completely uncommon.

On Thu, 2004-05-20 at 15:18, David Sean Taylor wrote:
> On May 19, 2004, at 6:57 AM, David Sean Taylor wrote:
>
> > This is from a fresh checkout
> > As an aside, I think we need to look into getting better error
> > messages for script failures
> > Its pretty difficult to figure out where the error is in the script
> >
> > The error is occurring when the RequestContext goes to load its
> > dependency on the new UserInfoManager component
> >

> I finally got the UserInfoManager component to assemble,  by deleting
> my entire Maven repository (local)
> So I don't really have a good reason as to why it failed to assemble in
> the Groovy script
> Perhaps a jar was corrupted ...

*           Scott T. Weaver              *
*         <weaver@apache.org>            *
*     <http://www.einnovation.com>       *
*   Apache Jetspeed Enterprise Portal    *
*     Apache Pluto Portlet Container     *
* OpenEditPro, Website Content Mangement *
*     <http://www.openeditpro.com>       *