From Jean-François Ménard <menard.jean-franc...@logyka.com>
Subject Compile from CVS fail - solved
Date Sat, 15 May 2004 04:26:50 GMT
The nanocontainer snapshot version was wrong.  And, as ibliblio.org
seems down, maven coudn't fetch a new one.

I had to add http://dist.codehaus.org/ to maven.repo.remote in my
build.properties.

By the way, am I the only one who cannot connect to ibliblio.org maven
repository?  It seems to be down for a while now.