From David Pankros <dpank...@everestkc.net>
Subject RE: [j2] Portal Test Failue (groovy.lang.GroovyRuntimeException)
Date Fri, 21 May 2004 20:38:01 GMT

> > I was getting that exact same error!
> > Roger, see, Im not the only one!
>

> we should get a snapshot of the repository for builds that
> fail. We might discover a pattern in library conflicts.
> I don't see another solution. FOr now at least!

Well, my re-build on windows failed with the same error again.  My build
under linux is still going (slow server).

One thing I forgot to mention is that the maven.xml I have doesn't know how
to create jetspeed-api-2.0-a1-dev.jar.  Because of this I need to go into
that directory and build it with the deployJar goal.

One other item of note is that I DID change change the configuration to use
mysql (as per the instructions).  The linux build is using HSQL. Maybe
(crossing fingers) it will work better.

Do you want me to zip up my failed repo and ftp it somewhere?