From "Mark Orciuch" <mark_orci...@ngsltd.com>
Subject RE: [J1] 1.5 Beta Release
Date Mon, 22 Mar 2004 23:22:14 GMT
+1 on release but why 1.5 Beta? I thought we were beyond beta stage on J1.

I may have time to help out with testing once the code is frozen. I can also
clean up the Bugzilla issues and come up with a list of
bugs/fixes/enhancements for 1.5 release.

Best regards,

Mark Orciuch - morciuch@apache.org
http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/