From Craig Connell <CConn...@witness.com>
Subject RE: Release date for Jetspeed 2-0
Date Wed, 10 Mar 2004 14:59:26 GMT

Regards,

Craig

-----Original Message-----
From: Hildebrandt, Ole [mailto:ole.hildebrandt@eds.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2004 12:16 PM
To: jetspeed-dev@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Release date for Jetspeed 2-0

Hallo!

Sorry to come with this question, but i am evaluation several
Portal-Frameworks for a big information-portal. I dived into JetSpeed 1.4.
and I was very satifsfied, but since the framework has to follow standards
(requirements from customer) I cannot recommend JetSpeed 1.x Versions for
the project. So, as I asume JetSpeed 2 will follow JSR-168, I was wondering
if there is any chance that it will be released by april (at least a beta).

Thanks for any hints / assumptions

Kind regards

Ole

This email and all attachments are intended solely for the person to whom it
is addressed, and may contain confidential, proprietary and/or privileged
materials of Witness Systems.  Any unauthorized review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use is strictly prohibited.  If you received this
email in error, please contact the sender and delete this email, including
any attachments, from your computer system. Thank you.