From Paul Spencer <paulspen...@mindspring.com>
Subject [J2] Work has started on Jetspeed 2 site.
Date Mon, 29 Mar 2004 05:15:02 GMT
FYI: I have started building the Jetspeed 2 site on portals.apache.org.

Most of the work involves additions to project.properties and
changes/additions to project.xml.  All of the content is generated by
Maven from the source.  I am not adding "content" beyond what is being
generated.  Upon completion I will publish instructions on building and
deploying the site, which uses Maven's multiproject plugin.

I expect the complete this process this week, although I will be
updating the site as I proceed.
   http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/index.html

Paul Spencer