From Jun Yang <juny...@cisco.com>
Subject Re: [J2] Status Cornerstone & Avalon
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2004 03:11:46 GMT
Felix,

Scott already gave a good summary of how Cornerstone is used in J2.  As
far as how it compares with Avalon, I am not familiar with it enough to
say anything interesting.  What I can say is Cornerstone was is to
alleviate the biggest pain we have seen in many previous projects:
customization.  It is very young still and we still have a lot to figure
out (e.g. I need to figure out how Cornerstone can help in customizing
Pico components wired using Groovy in J2).

Jun