From "Weaver, Scott" <Swea...@rippe.com>
Subject RE: Release date for Jetspeed 2-0
Date Wed, 10 Mar 2004 15:21:28 GMT
Hi Craig & Ole,

Recent developments may expedite the release of J2.  I cannot give you
specifics, but a number of the J2 developers are being offered positions to
work on J2 full-time and get paid for it!  That's all I can tell you right
now, I will keep posted as things develop.

Regards,
| Scott T Weaver                 |
| <weaver@apache.org>            |
| Apache Jetspeed Portal Project |