From secam secam <secam2...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Rundata
Date Mon, 22 Mar 2004 13:42:27 GMT
hi,

I need some explanation on rundata and no one in the user mailing list can answer me.

So here's the question.

I've made my proper identification method on jetspeed.
I've created a JloginUser2.java and modifiate the turbine class in order to access this new
class.

But i've got a problem with the rundata.
It's seem that the rundata is not duplicated. So when a person logs after an other the second
person herits of the profile of the first person.

I was thinking that the rundata was duplicated each time i fire the rundatafactory.getrundata(req,res,config)
in the turbine class.

Is anyone can explain me how the rundata work and how can i do to solve this porblem?

Regard's
Secam

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail