From scott <sc...@macrisolutions.com>
Subject relative link
Date Fri, 19 Mar 2004 00:28:52 GMT
I am trying to make an image show up in an html portlet as a relative img
reference.  If I put the image in a location relative to the htlm file, the
image doesn't show up in the page.  If I put the image in a folder in the
jetspeed webapp directory, under tomcat,  and reference it here it works
fine.  Is it possible to make make the image reference relative to the html
file in an html portlet?

works:
tomcat/webapps/jetspeed/images/imagename.jpg
reference in html is images/imagename.jpg

doesn't work:
tomcat/webapps/jetspeed/WEB-INF/mystuff/html/images/imagename.jpg
reference in html is WEB-INF/mystuff/html/images/imagename.jpg
or
reference in html is images/imagename.jpg
Neither works.

Thanks!!!

--
Scott A. Macri