From David Le Strat <dlest...@yahoo.com>
Subject [J2] OJB Migration + Failing Test
Date Thu, 18 Mar 2004 06:33:31 GMT
All,

I migrated most of J2 components to the latest head of
OJB last night.  You should now be able to use the
latest OJB release.

<id>ojb:db-ojb</id>
<version>1.0.rc5-PATCHED</version>

is the current dependency.  It is currently patched to
guaranty the persistence component compatibility
between RC4 and 5.  Once we validate that RC5 works
for us, we should be able to get rid of the patch and
use the latest OJB release.

Last night, I also noticed that the
org/apache/jetspeed/aggregator/TestRenderer.java was
failing (failure unrelated to the OJB migration).  In
order to validate the build, I temporarily excluded
the test from the build (see /portal/project.xml).

Cheers,

David Le Strat.