From David Le Strat <dlest...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [J2]Building on Jetspeed 2
Date Thu, 11 Mar 2004 05:19:16 GMT
See response below.

> > That should probably be something we need to
> address.
> > Do you want to chip in...
>
> Sure for as far as it will match my requirements of
> course (I cannot promise
> more in advance).
> I'm gonna need the declaritive security anyway.
> But I haven't been able to get the current security
> services implementation
> (component now as I saw, didn't check that out yet)
> up and running. When do
> you
> expect that working? I can dive into it once that's
> done.

My goal is to have a working implementation under the
new component model by beginning of next week.

> Additionally, as I mentioned already in my first
> post the deployer doesn't
> handle
> declaritive security at all (in contrast to the
> Pluto deployer). Somebody
> currently
> working on that? I can easily merge the Pluto
> handling back in and send it
> in as
> a patch but I wouldn't want to to step onto someone
> else's toes.

I don't think that anybody is currently working on
this.  Not that I know of.  If you post to the list
and state that you will work on this, that should take
care of all possible confusion.

Regards,

David.