From David Le Strat <dlest...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [J2] container assembly scripts
Date Wed, 10 Mar 2004 14:13:38 GMT
David,

Yes, Groovy rocks.  Just an idea, do you think we
could used layered components configuration?  Leave
the default config as we are doing now (in the
component jar), if someone wants to overwrite the
configuration they could add the overwriting file in
WEB-INF/classes.  Not sure how we could combine groovy
script or overwrite component registration but that
may be worth looking into.

Thoughts?

The other thing we need to figure out is how JMX will
fit and to which extent will we use it.

Regards,

David.