From David Le Strat <dlest...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [J2] OJB broken
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2004 19:30:16 GMT
David,

I am still having quite a few issues with OJB OTM
implementation.  I had to remove all proxies for now
and am still having issues with dependent collections
(dependent collections not being created or updated at
all).  Some patches have been submitted by the OJB
development team and I was hoping to test this
tonight.

I think it is fair to say that we have all now
invested quite a bit of energy in converting to the
PersistenceStore.  Rolling back to the previous plugin
could be quite an effort as well.

I am +1 on trying to address the current issues with
the PersistenceStore (using PB instead of OTM if
necessary).

Regards,

David.