From sc...@macrisolutions.com
Subject portlet action Horrible Exception
Date Mon, 22 Mar 2004 14:54:42 GMT
I am getting the Horrible Exception Class not found error when trying to use a
JspPortletAction class from a jsp.
I have no problem accessing the jsp in jetspeed.  The error occurs when I click
the submit button on the form.

I have added the following entry to the TurbineResources.properties file.
module.packages=com.msl.portlets.ficel.dispatch.actions

This is the location where my class is stored in jetspeed.
WEB-INF/classes/com/msl/portlets/ficel/dispatch/actions/

Why would this error occur if both of the above locations match?  How can I fix
this error, or at least troubleshoot it?  Thanks.