From "Mark Orciuch" <mark_orci...@ngsltd.com>
Subject RE: jetspeed 1.5 status
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2004 15:34:46 GMT
Big +1 on maintenance release. We should review Bugzilla issues and close
anything that got fixed (and document anything that was fixed but not
reported). This will give a better picture of what's actually going into
1.5.

Best regards,

Mark Orciuch - morciuch@apache.org
http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/