From "Mark Orciuch" <mark_orci...@ngsltd.com>
Subject RE: [j1] top navigation
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2004 21:36:56 GMT
There was a reason why I changed this code and I think it was related to
something I found when working on bug# 22603 (I don't remember now). I don't
have the time right now to look into this in detail. Perhaps the code should
be:

                 #if($config.getBoolean("newuser.confirm.enable") ==
true) -> enable New User link

I propose logging a Bugzilla issue with 1.5 release target. You can assign
it to me if you'd like.

Best regards,

Mark Orciuch - morciuch@apache.org
http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/