From Serge Huber2 <shub...@jahia.com>
Subject Re: [j2] torque build
Date Sun, 29 Feb 2004 22:49:28 GMT
At 23:31 29.02.2004, David Sean Taylor wrote:

>I didn't test PostGreSQL and MS SQL.

I did, that was my point. I already sent a patch to the Torque-dev mailing
list, but it seems there isn't much activity over the week-end. Hope
someone will pick it up.

>BTW -- I no longer have commit access to Torque.
>It seems when the project moved to db.apache.org, I was dropped from the
>project's committers
>So we will have to send patches

arg I was hoping we could fix this quickly :) Oh well there's always the
possibility of including the Torque templates in the J2 project temporarily...

Regards,
   Serge Huber.