From David Le Strat <dlest...@yahoo.com>
Subject [J2] OJB Plugin Issue
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2004 16:53:28 GMT
I committed the security service code and have been
running in issues with the OJB plugin.  I am not sure
why but if I use OJBPB, the security service tests
fail, but pass if I use OJBODMG.  However, when I use
OJBODMG, the following test failed.

<!-- Excluded due to persistence plugin issues -->

<exclude>org/apache/jetspeed/deployment/TestSimpleDeployment.java</exclude>

<exclude>org/apache/jetspeed/services/registry/TestRegistry.java</exclude>

<exclude>org/apache/jetspeed/tools/pamanager/TestPortletDescriptor.java</exclude>
<!-- End Excluded due to persistence plugin issues -->

I excluded them from running for now (I wanted to
validated my commit).  Any ideas on what could be
wrong?

Regards,

David.