From "S, VENKATESH" ...@hp.com>
Subject Urgent help required: Changing the content of a portlet/pane on anonymous user home page.
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2004 14:50:16 GMT
Hi all,

Please reply to this mail. I want to change the content of my portlet that get displayed on
anonymous user home page. This I should be able to change from another user login, so that
any change being done here gets displayed in the anonymous home page.

Detailed scenario:
I am having two users user1 and user2.  Both are having Example1.vm portlet. Whenever i am
changing content of Example1.vm from user1 it should dynamically changes in User2, whether
this is possible ??????

Likewise I should be able to change the content of portlet that gets displayed on anonymous
user pages.

Lots of Thanks in advance.

Thanks & regards,
Venkat.