From "Martin Cooper" <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: grant for cornerstone [WAS Re: Service and Component Frameworks]
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2003 20:50:38 GMT

"David Sean Taylor" <david@bluesunrise.com> wrote in message
news:1FF330A9-29AE-11D8-B866-000393C78E78@bluesunrise.com...

> On Sunday, December 7, 2003, at 09:57  AM, robert burrell donkin wrote:
> >> Including a software grant from Cisco to the ASF, as required, I hope.
> >>
> >> http://www.apache.org/licenses/#grants
> >
> > (sorry to be a little officious but) this bit is very important. has
> > cisco talked to the apache software foundation officially (rather than
> > just david and so on) and come to an official agreement?
> >
> > (trying hard not to get my pmc pants in a twist... ;)
> >
> > - robert
> >
> Jun,
>
> Could you please fill out the CLA form and submit it

While this would be good, and is necessary for Jun to be a committer, we
still need the software grant in place to ensure that the ASF owns the
Cornerstone software free and clear of any legal hindrance. The sooner that
gets done, the fewer people are likely to find out about the delay and get
their panties in a twist over it. ;-)

TIA.

--
Martin Cooper