From "Weaver, Scott" <Swea...@rippe.com>
Subject RE: Cornerstone demo
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2003 14:59:16 GMT

To fix this, you will need to manually download these files and add them to the MAVEN_REPOSITORY/jmx/jars.

> >> There should be the following jars checked into the sysman/lib:
> >>
> >>  jmxremote.jar
> >>  jmxremote_optional.jar
> >>  jmxri.jar
> >>  jmxtools.jar
> >>
> >> During the build process these are copied from the sysman/lib to the
> >> main lib, ie the cornerstone/lib.  If they aren't there I can email
> >> them to you if you like, or alternatively, I will ask Jun/Scott to
> >> check them in.

This should no longer be a requirement, if you run the demos through maven, since maven sets
up the classpath for you based on the project.xml in cornerstone-demo.  The goal is to have
no jars whatsoever as part of the CVS.  Also, the cornerstone/lib directory has been removed
entirely from the CVS build as have the .bat files used to run the demos.

Regards,
| Scott T Weaver                 |
| <weaver@apache.org>            |
| Apache Jetspeed Portal Project |