From Emad Benjamin <ebenj...@cisco.com>
Subject Re: Cornerstone demo
Date Sun, 07 Dec 2003 21:54:49 GMT
Hi BaTien,

There should be the following jars checked into the sysman/lib:

  jmxremote.jar
  jmxremote_optional.jar
  jmxri.jar
  jmxtools.jar

During the build process these are copied from the sysman/lib to the main
lib, ie the cornerstone/lib.  If they aren't there I can email them to you
if you like, or alternatively, I will ask Jun/Scott to check them in.

Hope this helps,

Emad.