From Jun Yang <juny...@cisco.com>
Subject Re: Cornerstone demo
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2003 19:40:19 GMT
BaTien,

Here is the email that we sent earlier.  Please read the document
Jetspeed Cornerstone Sample Code in particular.  Let me know if you have
any questions.

Jun

Hi all,

Here is the complete list of documents and code available for Jetspeed
Cornerstone Framework so far.  Notice runnable code and samples doc have
been added.

Jetspeed Cornerstone Concepts
http://www.bluesunrise.com/jetspeed-docs/cornerstone-concepts.pdf

Jetspeed Cornerstone Sample Code
http://www.bluesunrise.com/jetspeed-dev/cornerstone/cornerstone-sample-code.pdf

Jetspeed Cornerstone Code and Sample
http://www.bluesunrise.com/jetspeed-dev/cornerstone/cornerstone-g2.zip
Unzip it and read the file readme.txt on how to build and run demos.

Jetspeed Cornerstone Presentation
http://www.bluesunrise.com/jetspeed-docs/CornerstoneFramework2.pdf (PDF)
http://www.bluesunrise.com/jetspeed-docs/CornerstoneFramework2.ppt
(PowerPoint)