From BaTien Duong <batien.du...@dbgroups.com>
Subject Re: Cornerstone demo
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2003 18:35:56 GMT
Weaver, Scott wrote:

>To fix this, you will need to manually download these files and add them to the MAVEN_REPOSITORY/jmx/jars.

Thanks Jun and Scott.  The build is successful after I put required jmx
files to local maven repo.

>This should no longer be a requirement, if you run the demos through maven, since maven
sets up the classpath for you based on the project.xml in cornerstone-demo.  The goal is to
have no jars whatsoever as part of the CVS.  Also, the cornerstone/lib directory has been
removed entirely from the CVS build as have the .bat files used to run the demos.

The demos through maven from cornerstone-demo is also built successfully.

Now, coud you give a sketch on what the demos are supposed to show and
possible road map to learn and use the cornerstone framework..

Thanks.
BaTien
DBGROUPS