From "Barnhill William" <barnhill_will...@bah.com>
Subject Re: A copyright question
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2003 14:45:49 GMT
Ok, when ready I'll follow up with on that before starting
implementation. As I told Tim Reilly, for right now I'm just using vmid
class, even though it's not great (doesn't differ within the same vm
instance until very end).  Basically that class seems to use the vm
instance as the spatial node.  Suits my purposes for right now, but I am
planning on revisiting the UUID issue and implementing one with Tim that
complies with the standard (the IETF one, though I think DCE is the
same?), if the Axis implementation does not follow that standard.

Bill Barnhill