From "Barnhill William" <barnhill_will...@bah.com>
Subject Re: A copyright question
Date Sun, 07 Dec 2003 20:46:49 GMT
Tim,

I like the idea of working on this, especially as a set of Cornerstone
services used by a UUIDService to generate UUIDs.  At this time however
I am just using vmid to fill my immediate need.  I have two apps that
need to be finished before I do the UUID services.  If you don't mind
waiting I'll work with you on this.

Bill Barnhill