From Jun Yang <juny...@cisco.com>
Subject Re: Service and Component Frameworks
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2003 17:57:54 GMT
This opens up a very interesting topic that we have not discussed yet.
As you have seen, nothing in Cornerstone appears remote.  All services
appear to be local and thus we only need to deal with semantics of local
calls.  But a local service can easily be a proxy to a remote one.  Our
philosophy is we align everything (including the rare case (remote))
with the common case (local).  The remote to local mapping can be done
once in the framework that everybody can use.

Jun