From David Le Strat <dlest...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Service and Component Frameworks
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2003 04:40:49 GMT
Scott,

I agree with you on those. A couple more features
could be:

5. The service framework provides the ability to web
service enable services.

6. The service framework provides the ability to
monitor the services performance.

I am not sure what others think but I feel that some
type of interceptor framework would be quite
important.

Regards,

David.

http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/Architecture_2fKernel