From A...@fidm.com
Subject RE: Authentication Problem
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2003 14:51:33 GMT
You can use rundata.getuser() to get the current user then
user.getuserid() to get the userid.

If you use LDAP, you can use user.getTemp( "sessionPassword") to get the
password.

If not, you can add a line of code to TurbineAuthentication.java to save
the password, user.setTemp( "sessionPassword",  password ) so you can use
the same method to retrieve it later.

Alex

<mail@felixguntrum.de>
10/17/2003 06:51 AM
Please respond to
"Jetspeed Developers List" <jetspeed-dev@jakarta.apache.org>

"'Jetspeed Developers List'" <jetspeed-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
cc

Subject
RE: Authentication Problem

Hi Mithra,

Take a look at this article, maybe that´s what you are looking for:
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/java/library/wa-singlesign/

Otherwise, you can place the username and password in the URL like this:

http://someuser:somepass@www.myexternalsite.com/someapp/

This tip is from:
http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=jetspeed-user@jakart
a.apache.org&msgId=690683