From A...@fidm.com
Subject need help on modifying jetspeed.schema
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2003 00:34:52 GMT
Hi,

I am implementing LDAP security for Jetspeed 1.4-4b.  The LDAP server we
are using is IBM SecureWay LDAP server.  The schema format and syntax are
different than the jetspeed.schema so I need to make changes.  I got most
of them square away.  Now, I encountered a problem with the jetspeeduser
object class.  The IBM LDAP server can't find the definition of
"uidnumber".  It is a standard attribute?  Can anyone suggest any
replacement attribute?

Error message:

objectclasses=( 1.3.6.1.4.1.7915.1.2.4.4 NAME 'jetspeeduser'
        DESC 'Jetspeed User'
        MUST ( uid $ userPassword )
        MAY ( mail $ name $ givenName $ sn $ uidnumber $ lastlogindate $
lastmodifieddate $ creationdate $ disabled $ objectdata $ confirm $
usergrouprole) )

Attribute type not found when processing object class "jetspeeduser".

Thank you very much!

Alex