From Santiago Gala PĆ©rez <sg...@hisitech.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] - Make Pluto Build with MAVEN.
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2003 20:27:34 GMT

El martes, 7 octu, 2003, a las 20:33 Europe/Madrid, Jason Kary escribiĆ³:

> Hi List,
>
> A couple of days ago I submitted a suggestion to 'mavenize'
> jakarta-pluto.
> Maven brings a lot more benifits to the project and can generate
> build.xml
> files for people who wish to remain using ant.  It would require a bit
> of
> directory restructuring.
>
> What do people think?  Of course my vote is +1 but I am not an
> 'official'
> committer.

+0

making it actually build under **ix (does not build either under linux
or Mac OS X) and run under jdk 1.4 would have much higher priority for
me.

I have not yet managed to run it, privilege reserved for those owning a
windows box. (and *no*, a shell command file does not work when it
contains ^M at the end of the lines)

I'm close to it, though, just some jdk 1.4 related exception missing
currently.