From David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Newsletter Draft] News as to Jakarta Jetspeed Project from Aug. to Sep.
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2003 14:56:27 GMT

On Thursday, October 2, 2003, at 09:09  PM, Tetsuya Kitahata wrote:

> Dear Jakarta Jetspeed Development Team,
> (http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/site/)
>

> Hello,
>
> Apache newsletter is in progress of preparing the second all-Apache
> newsletter, news from August to September 2003, which will be
> published in the middle of October 2003.

Hi,

We hope to have a final release of Jetspeed-1 by Nov.1

Other news:

Pluto is now available at Jakarta
Jetspeed-2, a Java Portlet Specification compliant portal, is now in
the Jetspeed CVS and being developed.

Thats about all the news I have.
Does anyone have anything else they want to add?

--
David Sean Taylor
Bluesunrise Software