From "Weaver, Scott" <Swea...@rippe.com>
Subject RE: Jetspeed2 development
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2003 19:48:20 GMT
> > To follow that up, where can the more casual contributor be of use right
> > now?

We need to put together a more up to date TODO list.  But here are so open things off the
top of my head:

- Security
- Themes/Skins
- New aggregation engine (David Taylor is currently working on an
  asynchronous rendering aggregator)
- Page registry (replaces psml, is not subject-specific like PSML was)
- Profiling.  David Le Strat has put together a proposal and code for this.
  The proposal is under design-docs/proposals.
- Struts integration.
- New component framework to replace Fulcrum (and possibly CPS which is
  currently a fa├žade over Fulcrum)
- Customization interfaces
- Admin interfaces

That is all I can think of off the top of my head.  I will try to get these updated to the
CVS.

Regards,
| Scott T Weaver                 |
| <weaver@apache.org>            |