From Santiago Gala Pérez <sg...@hisitech.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] - Make Pluto Build with MAVEN.
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2003 09:18:01 GMT

El jueves, 9 octu, 2003, a las 09:46 Europe/Madrid, Endre Stølsvik
escribió:

> You -actually- only need to change two small places (the ant "bin"
> file,
> starts with #! /bin/sh, remove the space, and some other place, don're
> memeber), but try "flip"'ing all the files (and then commit them back
> into
> the repo, please!)..

I did it already. I'll recommit them asap.

Someone remembers the way to "chmod +x" cvs files? I think it can't be
done once they have been committed without execution permissions.

Now I'm facing the following problem, which looks due to dependency on
a xerces release or similar. I get this in tomcat:

javax.servlet.UnavailableException: Initialization of one or more
services failed.
	at org.apache.pluto.portalImpl.Servlet.init(Servlet.java:111)

this in the log:

2003-10-10 11:15:02 FactoryManagerService done.
2003-10-10 11:15:02 PortletDefinitionRegistryService initializing...
2003-10-10 11:15:03 ServiceManager: An unidentified error occurred
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: src-import.0: Failed to read imported
schema docu
ment 'null'.
         at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DOMParser.parse(DOMParser.java:267)
         at
org.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(DocumentBuilderImpl.
java:201)
         at
javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilder.parse(DocumentBuilder.java:122)
         at
org.apache.pluto.portalImpl.xml.XmlParser.parsePortletXml(XmlParser.j
ava:96)
         at
org.apache.pluto.portalImpl.services.portletdefinitionregistry.Portle
tDefinitionRegistryServiceFileImpl.load(PortletDefinitionRegistryService
FileImpl
.java:209)
         at
org.apache.pluto.portalImpl.services.portletdefinitionregistry.Portle
tDefinitionRegistryServiceFileImpl.load(PortletDefinitionRegistryService
FileImpl
.java:187)
         at
org.apache.pluto.portalImpl.services.portletdefinitionregistry.Portle
tDefinitionRegistryServiceFileImpl.init(PortletDefinitionRegistryService
FileImpl
.java:163)
         at
org.apache.pluto.portalImpl.services.ServiceManager.init(ServiceManag
er.java:250)
         at
org.apache.pluto.portalImpl.services.ServiceManager.init(ServiceManag

Regards,
      Santiago