From David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] Jetspeed 1.4 Release
Date Sat, 25 Oct 2003 02:55:01 GMT

On Friday, October 24, 2003, at 04:50  PM, Fletcher, Boyd C. J9C534
wrote:

> IMHO, we tag b5 on Nov 1-ish, create b6 tree for David & Cisco's new
> additions, set Dec 9 as the release date for b6, then Jan 6th as the
> release date for the final release of 1.4. The new additions should
> give
> us sufficient functionality until JS2.0 is released in Mid 2004. This
> will also enable the development community to start putting their full
> resources behind 2.0 development and only do critical bug/security
> fixes
> to the 1.x tree.
>
> boyd

Wow, thats a plan. Sounds like you have some project management
experience :)

I agree the new features can wait.
Mark and Jeremy have done a great job getting the bug count down.
I don't need to be introducing any new bugs now for cool features

--
David Sean Taylor
Bluesunrise Software