From "Fletcher, Boyd C. J9C534" <Boyd.Fletc...@je.jfcom.mil>
Subject RE: [Vote] Jetspeed 1.4 Release
Date Sun, 26 Oct 2003 23:48:50 GMT

i think its nearly ready. Before releasing 1.4 we should to do the following things:

1) resolve all bugs (may not include fixing them)
2) improve the included themes for Jetspeed. We need more professional looking themes. Need
to make the default configuration more refined  and more useful.
3) merge David's Tutorial on Jetspeed with the current documentation to create a complete
documentation set.
4) improve the documentation particularly with respect to PSML management. Need sections a
user guide section, admin guide, and developers/customizers guide.

probably upgrading to turbine 2.3 would be a good idea for 1.5 along with David's and Cisco's
improvements.

boyd